Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Musical Lifestyles

Yeah I know, most of what I blog about is music, but that's where the title came from obviously. Music was never such a big part of my life till I got my computer, and my dad started telling me some of his favorite bands (we both share our favorite band of all time btw, Aerosmith) and I got to checking them out. I don't think I can name a single band he told me about I didn't like, which is actually really cool. 

A few months passed and I realized, most of what I do involves music, rare is it a time when I don't have any music playing. I also play the drums and I'm slowly getting better, hopefully I'll be able to start a band one day.

Does music revolve around your life as much as it does mine? I'd like to hear what you have to say!

(obligatory end of post song)


3 comments:

  1. I usually have some classic rock station on in the background when I work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the DnB and Wubstep. It is just what I hear all the time around town I guess. I'm pretty open when it comes to music though.

    ReplyDelete